Sunday, December 30, 2012

Eclectic Reader Challenge 2013

I had a lot of fun doing the Eclectic Reader Challenge this year so I'm going to try it again next year. I have to read 1 book from each of these categories by the end of next year. Some of them I had never even heard of and had to look up.

Here are the categories and some of the books I've decided to read:

Translated fiction

Historical mystery - The Egyptologist: A Novel by Arthur Phillips

Romantic suspense

Made into a movie

New Adult - The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Urban Fantasy

Dystopian - Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, Book 3) by Suzanne Collins

Memoir

LGBT

Action Adventure

Humour

Published in 2013 - The Painted Girls: A Novel by Cathy Marie Buchanan

Who's ready to join me?

P.S. I found the top picture at redlipsandicecream but I don't see it there any more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to have you join me for the Eclectic Reader Challenge in 2013 - Good luck!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out