Monday, July 16, 2012

Project Life Week 18

Thursday features a yoga class I went to with my friend. This Project is encouraging me to take more pictures. I probably never would have taken a picture of the classroom but I think it turned out really cool. Friday I downloaded a new Rufus Wainwright song. Saturday we went to the theater to see The Avengers and it was awesome! Sunday the dogs treed a pack rat. They are so tough. I felt like I had to tell the whole story so I just used some notebook paper. Monday I watched the Amazing Race finale. Tuesday I scrapped with my friend Angi. She has a cute chalkboard menu sign in her kitchen and we got a special mention.
Wednesday I helped at the district track meet. This was Teacher Appreciation Week so I used cards from the principal as my base for Thursday and Friday. Thursday I sorted beads so my students could make bracelets or necklaces for Mother's Day. Friday my book club met to discuss Stones from the River by Ursula Hegi (we were split, most of us didn't like it but a few did). Saturday we finally rented Moneyball and loved it! This picture and the Amazing Race picture came from the internet. Sunday was the Survivor finale and I also got a Frappuccino from Starbucks for cheap! Monday and Tuesday I spent a lot of time getting ready for my trip to Kansas: sub plans, packing, and hair cut. You can see I've been picking up business cards - they provide information and leave me to tell the rest of the story.

That's my week in a nutshell.

P.S. Nerd Nest's Week 18 is here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in Kansas are you going? (We live a mile away from the Missouri/Kansas State line.)

Love how much memorabilia you're getting in every week!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I already went in May. I flew in to MCI and spent most of my time in Paola, Lawrence, and Overland Park.

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

This is such a COOL Project!! And it will be fun to look back in your beautiful project...

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*