Monday, December 26, 2011

finally scrappin again!

I didn't get to scrapbook too much in October and November so I'm catching up on some of the challenges I missed even though the deadlines have passed. This is helping me scrapbook as much of 2011 as I can before it's over!

In November Scrapping the Music had a challenge to use "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette as your inspiration. The line, "lay a whisper on my pillow," made me think of when we were trying to keep the dogs quiet in The Hollywood Hotel. They did pretty good!


That got me started scrapping our trip to Rosie's Dog Beach.




putting Beginner's Obedience to good use:




In October Scrapping the Music had a challenge to use "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode as inspiration. "Words like violence, break the silence, come crashing in, into my little world." The lyrics made me think of my little dogs crashing into each other at Rosie's Dog Beach.


I had fun mixing the paint colors I found in the patterned paper to stamp the title.


right page

No comments: