Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who's watching Work of Art?

I love reality t.v. and this is one of my new favorites! On the 3rd episode the artists had to design a new book cover for a classic in celebration of Penguin's 75th anniversary. The winner got to have their art published on the cover of the book.
Here is the winner, John Parot, as he is showing off his cover for The Time Machine by H. G. Wells in the gallery:

He said he made a time machine that he would want to travel in. Here's the book:

Yes, I already ordered it.
If you want to watch the show too it's on Bravo.

Since I'm talking about t.v...I can't wait for Big Brother to start tonight! It is probably my 2nd favorite reality show after Survivor!

P.S. I miss Mary Murphy on So You Think You Can Dance. She was almost my favorite part.

1 comment:

Rhubarb said...

Tito and I LOVE Work of Art. It is so fun. Big Brother was good last nigth! Can't wait to chat about it when it gets good!!!!