Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Year in Pictures

January: 1st Trip to Washington, D.C. (guided by Amy and Tito)



February: 48 Hour Film Festival - Lighting/Actor


March: Cat Sitting Elliot (pictured here), Gertie, and Sonny


April: Corey Shows Me the Collage House


May: I Return Hand-Knit Owl Sweater to my Friend from Australia, a la Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants


June: Scorpion Photo Session


July: 4th of July with Friends


August: I Freeze My Ass Off in San Francisco with My Family,

and Corey & I Get Free Front Row Tickets to a Diamondbacks Game!


September: Melanie and David's Wedding in Flagstaff

Table 7 Rules Over All Tables at the Reception


October: Corey and I Occupy Phoenix

and Avett Brothers Concert with Stephanie and Beth


November: Our Last Hike as a Pack of 4 (Stellaluna coming soon!)

and Angi and Dan's Wedding Reception


December: Dance Party at Joe and Jon's!



Love and Happiness to All in 2012!

1 comment:

auntangi said...

My Belliot is such a cutey!